Season Has Kicked Off

     Volleyball season has officially gone into full swing and it has been a hot start for us. We came firing  out of the gates with a hot 8-1 start. Two of the teams we have beaten were hard fought games against ranked teams. Missouri Baptist was one of those teams and we snapped their 20+ game win streak on their home court.

    During one of our games I unfortunately got injured and messed up my hand. I have never been unable to play the sport I love before and now I am learning how difficult it is to just sit and watch your team play while you know you can't. However this has also been a good experience because I get a new perspective on the game by cheering my team on and keeping an eye on things more closely.

    With the season going into full swing managing classes and athletics has been more difficult than I had expected. Classes this year are a lot harder than they were last year and I feel as if the time to do things is getting smaller by the day. This is difficult but also beneficial because I am learning how to better spend my time to be akee to do the things I love to do while also being a good student and athlete.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last week Before Finals

Spring Break

Spring Time