Spring Time

     With spring in full swing allergies and illnesses are starting to run rampant. Me and my roommates have been hit pretty hard with this. 8 of the 12 people in my suite are currently sick, this includes me. Being sick at the end of the school year is difficult because bringing yourself to do all your activities for the day is really difficult.

    Also with summer around the corner spring cleaning is coming into play. Spring cleaning is a 50/50 chance of the clean being done quick or finding some nasty stuff that you never knew was there. Fortunately we were clean enough throughout the year so our clean didn't take too long and their was no lingering trash.

    To end us off I wanted to talk about the MLB season so far. More particularly the fact that my favorite team, the Oakland A's are horrible. They have the worst roster and record in baseball and they expect the fans to help them pay for a brand new stadium. I think they should focus on not being the worst team before they ask their fans for money, just for another disappointing season.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last week Before Finals

Move In Week To Begin My Sophomore Year