The Season Finale

     After a good volleyball season, it has finally come to an end. We broke two school records this year. Those consists of, highest hitting percentage in a match and most wins in a season. Our season ended in the first round of the heart of America tournament where we lost a tough match to Missouri Baptist. The team was really upset about the lost, but that's all that comes with being a college athlete.  

    This is a difficult transition for me because I got so used to having things to do durning the day. Now after my homework, I have nothing to do all day. I am becoming lazy, just mopping around all day and playing video games. My counselor is keeping me busy by meeting with me to get my schedule all set for the first semester next year.

    This is a harder decision than I would have thought because there are so many classes I have to choose from. Also, I am trying to make sure that I keep eight a.m. classes as far away from me as possible. The older I get the harder it is getting for me to drag myself out of the bed in the morning. Also since easter is right around the corner, I hope everyone will get to enjoy themselves and spend time with their families.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last week Before Finals

Spring Time

Move In Week To Begin My Sophomore Year