End of The First Half of The Semester

 Mid Terms and Plans

        With the end of the first half of the semester coming up midterms are starting to come in. The homework that I'm getting has decreased a lot but now I am having to study for these big exams. Along with this I am stating to have more practices which is making me busy. This is where my time management skills need to kick in.

        The good thing is that my roommates also have mid terms and most of us have classes together. So we have decided to start studying with each other so we can high marks on our exams. This makes studying way more enjoyable because at least we are doing something we don't like to do, together. On a better note the NFL season is in full swing now.

        This has given me and my roommates some excitement on a Monday and Thursday nights. With football going on that means the of the best parts of the year has started, fantasy football. This has me and my roommates stressing every week because we are all in a league playing against each other. This experience has brought us all closer together making school way more fun. 

        The most exciting part of all of this though is the break that we are getting once we get though mid terms. Its only a 5 day break but it's more than enough time to be able to go visit my family back home. This has me really excited because it has been a while sense I've been back to Chicago and my family is getting together for it. Im going to be able to watch some of my brother and cousins basketball games which is great because they come here and support me when I play. All I have to do now is pass these mid terms.        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last week Before Finals

Spring Time

Move In Week To Begin My Sophomore Year