less Than One Month Remaining

 

Counting Down the Days 


    There is only one more week left until we get to go enjoy our thanksgiving break. I am super excited for this because not only do I get another break from the stress of school, but I get to see my family again. Am I looking forward to that long lonely boring ride home, absolutely not. Once you get through that it is all fun and games for the next five days though. Even with all these upsides to break coming up, there are some downsides.  


    First, this means that practice has gone into full swing. This means going 5 days a week for the first time all year. Let me tell you, my legs are starting to feel like jello with all the jumping I must do. On top of that when we get back from Thanksgiving break, we only have 2 weeks left and then finals. You would think this is a good thing because school is about to be done for a while but no. You must get though the most stressful part of college, finals. 


    That is the time of year when college students get to have zero fun. All their lives are for a week is studying and taking practice tests. Half of the students who take them do not even care if they get a good grade. The only thing they worry about is passing the class and being done with it. On a better note my Milwaukee Bucks are number one in the eastern conference right now and are looking good. 


    They are carrying my mood in sports because the Packers have not been doing to hot recently. For some reason even though we do not have wide receivers, we still refuse to sign Odell who has been sitting in free agency all season. So, all my hopes ride on the Bucks to have a good year and win the NBA championship because I know the Packers are not going to come close. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last week Before Finals

Spring Break

Spring Time