Fresh Start After Break

 Start of the Second Half of the Semester

    Midterm grades have been posted and lets just say its not what I was expecting. I managed to pass all of my midterms which I wasn't expecting. The one class that I thought I would have failed, I managed to pass it which really brightened up my fall break. That on top of the fact that I was able to go home and see my family for a few days.

    That was defiantly the highlight of my break because after a while you start to miss home and your family a lot. I was able to go out to dinner with my parents, brother, and my grandma. Getting to catch up with them about how they have been doing. After that I had to go freeze out doors because my brother had a soccer game I wanted to watch. I think I understand now why my family was happy when I decided to play an indoor sport.

    Now that I am back at campus and classes have started it is time to reajust my schedule. The main part of that will be the sleep schedule. Forcing myself to wake up for that 8:00 A.M. alarm is going to be challenging. The good part is my two roommates I live with have a class at the same time as me so only one of us has to wake up for us to all make it to class. 

    Being back at school and living with my roommates again is amazing. Being home was nice but I miss walking out of my room and seeing 10 of my best friends whenever I want. Bonding with them while watching football and basketball now sense the season just started. This makes me excited to finish the second half of the first semester.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last week Before Finals

Spring Time

Move In Week To Begin My Sophomore Year