Spring Break

     Spring break is right around the corner and I couldn't be more excited. We don't get a spring break because volleyball is in season but we get to go to Kansas as a team. Those times are some of the best because we all get to chill in a hotel and have fun in between our matches. Also a break from school is absolutely needed.

    No classes for a week will give me time to recover and lock in for the rest of the school year. We are coming on the final stretch and I don't know how to feel about it. Im glad that I won't have to go to anymore classes but I am going to miss living with all my friends in our suite. I never knew living with my friends with no one there to bother us would be so much fun. 

    For example my friends birthday was this weekend and we had him do his punishment for fantasy football. He had to go to buffalo wild wings and eat the spices wings with only one glass of water. He doesn't do well with spicy things so watching him eating them was so funny. The good times are what I'm going to miss over the break with everyone gone but I know hanging with my team will be a lot of fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last week Before Finals

Spring Time

Move In Week To Begin My Sophomore Year