Second Semester

 The Start of Second Semester

    The second semester has come around and I am excited to start a semester for once. Volleyball is finally in season, and I could not be more excited. Our first game is on Friday 27th so we must get this win to start our season off right. The only bad part is during our first few games we had to travel a lot. This can be fun occasionally but not doing it all the time. Imagine you have a 6 hour bus ride after a tuff loss, or you could be excited for the whole ride back because of a big win. The two opposites are very different but enough about that, now we can get into the more boring part.

    Sense the second semester has started classes are starting up again. Looking at all my new classes this semester did not look bad. The only problem was that when I looked at my class lists, I was shocked. I had two different classes this semester with only one other student in my class. I have never seen anything like this before, so I was very confused. I thought the system might have been glitching, but I was wrong. Now I am sitting in one of these classes typing away and I can hear how loud I am slamming the keyboard because it is so quiet. Even worse is that I do not know anyone in my classes this semester.

    Sure, talking to new people is great and you can make new friends, but no one ever talks about how hard it is to talk to random people. Sure, you may see them around campus sometimes, but you do not know them. They sit there next to you and want to say something, but you cannot because you never know how they will react. You also do not know whether they are good people or bullies. On the bright side I do not really like to talk in class so it should not be that big of a problem. To close us off If you are in college good luck on your second semester. If you are an adult have a wonderful day at work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last week Before Finals

Spring Break

Spring Time